Friday, June 20, 2014

Hi everybody,
I thought I give an update on progress. I know many of you are wondering when the final installment of The Godling Chronicles will be released, and I'm sorry it has been taking so long. But I promise I'm working hard to get it out as soon as possible. 
I wanted you all to know that my wonderful agent has returned from NY with great news. Thanks to you, there is much interest within the NY publishing community in my upcoming series, The Dragonborn Saga. That being the case I am currently working on both Book Six and Book One simultaneously. But don't worry. I am not letting the workload hinder my efforts. I will definitely be releasing The Godling Chronicles : The Reborn King (Book Six) this Summer.
Thanks again for your patience. I hope you enjoy reading the final installment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I love you all.

Brian D. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment